- 注册时间
- 2011-10-23
- 最后登录
- 2011-10-31
- 阅读权限
- 30
- 积分
- 447
- 精华
- 0
- 帖子
- 152
 
升级   82.33%
|
1.What’s the size?多大尺寸?
90X90 (Ninety by ninety)九十乘九十。
2.What’s the CMB? 体积多大?
0.07M3 (zero point zero seven cube meter) 0.07破方米。
3.What’s the best/last price? 最低价是多少?
¥2.5 (Two point five)] 两块五。
4.How many designs?有几个款式?
3 designs .三个格式。
5.How many colors? 有几种色彩?
3 colors. Red, yellow and blue. 3种颜色,红、黄、蓝。
6.How many pcs one CTN?一箱装多少件?
12 dozen, 144pcs. 12 12打,144件一箱。
7.When shall we deliver?什么时候交货?
8.Where shall we deliver? 货送到什么地方?
Where is your warehouse?仓库在哪儿?
9.30% deposit.付30%的订金。
10.Only one sample here. We can’t give you.这里只有一个样品, 不能给你。
11.Too expensive/much.太贵了。
12. Any discount?有折扣吗?
13.Cheaper?可以廉价一点吗?
14.Show me this!这个拿下来看看。
15.Good quality or ordinary quality?质量好的仍是一般的?
16.¥180 for a set . 180元一套。
17.4pcs a set.一套4个。
18.What’s the minimum quantity?最小起订量是多少?
19.At least 1 CTN. 至少一箱/件。
20.There’s minimum quantity.有最小起订量。
21.Can they be mixed?可以混装吗?
22.Mixed packing.混装。
23.Just a moment. Let me check.稍等,让我查一下。
24.Same price/size. 一样的价格/尺寸。
25.I will come again tomorrow.我明天再来。
26.Where are you from?你是什么处所人?
27.What’s your name?你叫什么?
28.May I have your card? 名片给一张,可以吗?
29.Card,please.手刺。
30.Stapler,please.订书机 。
31. Calculator,please.盘算器。
32.Adhesive tape,please.胶带。
33.Here’s our catalogue.这是我们的目录。
34.Here’s my card.这是我的咭片。
35.Your card, please.给我你的名片。
36.What’s the material.什么材料做的?
The cost of raw material is increasing.原材料价格上涨。
37.Out of stock.没现货。
38.Do you have samples?有样品吗?
39.Can I buy a sample?能买一个样品吗?
40.We’ll give the money back when you place an order.下单时退钱给你。
41.Good morning/ afternoon/evening/night!早上好!中午好!晚上好!晚安!
42.Nice/Glad to meet/see you .很兴奋遇见/见到你。
43.Me too!我也是!
44.Thank you .谢谢!
45.You are welcome!不必谢!
46.Come again next time.下次再来。
47.Good-bye/ See you.再见。
48.Would you like some water?要喝水吗?
49.You can visit our website.你可以上我们的网站。
50.Please have a seat.请坐。
51.How are you doing? 你好!
52.Fine.Thank you.and you?很好!谢谢!你呢?
53.I’m fine ,too. 我也很好。
54. Sweet dreams.做个好梦。
55.Have a nice trip.一路顺风。
56.Have a nice day/Evening/weekend!祝你过得愉快!周末愉快!
57.You can go to/visit our factory.你可以去我们的工厂看看。
58.You’re shrewd.你真精明。
59.Did you sleep well.你睡得好吗?
60.My future is not just a dream.我的将来不是梦。
外贸书面语百句
1 I've come to make sure that your stay in Beijing is a pleasant one.
我顺便为你们支配使你们在北京的勾留愉快。
2 You're going out of your way for us, I believe.
我相信这是对我们的特殊照料了。
3 It's just the matter of the schedule,that is,if it is convenient for you right now.
如果你们觉得便利的话,我想现在讨论一下日程安排的问题。
4 I think we can draw up a tentative plan now.
我以为当初可以先草拟一具常设计划。
5 If he wants to make any changes,minor alternations can be made then.
如果他有什么意见的话,我们还可以对规划稍加修正。
6 Is there any way of ensuring we'll have enough time for our talks?
我们是否能保障有充分的时光来会谈?
7 So our evenings will be quite full then?
那么我们的运动在晚上也部署满了吗?
8 We'll leave some evenings free,that is,if it is all right with you.
如果你们乐意的话,我们想留多少个晚上供你们自在安排。
9 We'd have to compare notes on what we've discussed during the day.
我们想用点时间来研讨讨论一下白天谈判的情况。
10 That'll put us both in the picture.
这样双方都能了解全面的情况。
11 Then we'd have some ideas of what you'll be needing
那么我们就会意中有点儿数,知道你们须要什么了。
12 I can't say for certain off-hand.
我还不能立刻说定。
13 Better have something we can get our hands on rather than just spend all our time talking.
有些实际资料拿得手总比坐着闲聊强。
14 It'll be easier for us to get down to facts then.
这样就轻易进行本质性的谈判了。
15 But wouldn't you like to spend an extra day or two here?
你们不乐意在北京多待一天吗?
16 I'm afraid that won't be possible,much as we'd like to.
只管我们很想这样做,但恐怕不行了。
17 We've got to report back to the head office.
我们还要回去向总部汇报情形呢。
18 Thank you for you cooperation.
谢谢你们的协作。
19 We've arranged our schedule without any trouble.
我们已经很顺利地把活动日程安排好了。
20 Here is a copy of itinerary we have worked out for you and your friends.Would you please have a look at it?
这是我们为你和你的友人拟定的活动日程安排。请过目一下,好吗?
21 If you have any questions on the details, feel free to ask.
如果对某些细节有看法的话,请提出来。
22 I can see you have put a lot of time into it.
我信任你在制订这个打算上必定花了不少精神吧。
23 We really wish you'll have a pleasant stay here.
我们真挚地盼望你们在这里过得高兴。
24 I wonder if it is possible to arrange shopping for us.
我想是否在我们拜访停止时为我们支配一点时间购物。
25 Welcome to our factory.
欢迎到我们工厂来。
26 I've been looking forward to visiting your factory.
我始终都渴望着参观贵厂。
27 You'll know our products better after this visit.
参观后您会对我们的产品有更深的了解。
28 Maybe we could start with the Designing Department.
也许我们可以先参观一下设计部分。
29 Then we could look at the production line.
而后我们再去看看出产线。
30 These drawings on the wall are process sheets.
墙上的图表是工艺流程表。
31 They describe how each process goes on to the next.
表述着每道工艺间的连接情况。
32 We are running on two shifts.
我们履行的工作是两班倒。
33 Almost every process is computerized.
简直每一道工艺都是由电脑把持的。
34 The efficiency is greatly raised,and the intensity of labor is decreased.
工作效力大大地进步了,而劳动强度却下降了。
35 All produets have to go through five checks in the whole process.
所有产品在全部生产进程中得通过五道质量检讨关。
36 We believe that the quality is the soul of an enterprise.
我们认为质量是一个企业的灵魂。
37 Therefore,we always put quality as the first consideration.
因此,我们老是把质量放在第一位来斟酌。
38 Quality is even more important than quantity.
质量比数量更为主要。
39 I hope my visit does not cause you too much trouble.
我愿望这次来参观没有给你们增加太多的麻烦。
40 Do we have to wear the helmets?
我们得戴上防护帽吗?
41 Is the production line fully automatic?
生产线是全主动的吗?
42 What kind of quality control do you have?
你们用什么措施来节制质量呢?
43 All products have to pass strict inspection before they go out.
所有产品出厂前必需要经过严厉检查。
44 What's your general impression,may I ask?
不知您对我们厂总的印象如何?
45 I'm impressed by your approach to business.
你们经营业务的方式给我留下了很深的印象。
46 The product gives you an edge over your competitors,I guess.
我认为你们的产品可以使你们赛过竞争对手。
47 No one can match us so far as quality is concerned.
就质量而言,没有任何厂家能跟我们比拟。
48 I think we may be able to work together in the future.
我想也许未来我们可以配合。
49 We are thinking of expanding into the Chinese market.
我们想把生意扩展到中国市场。
50 The purpose of my coming here is to inquire about possibilities of establishing trade relations with your company.
我此行的目标恰是想探听与贵公司建立贸易关系的可能性。
51 We would be glad to start business with you.
我们很愉快能与贵公司树立贸易往来。
52 I'd appreciate your kind consideration in the coming negotiation.
洽谈中请你们多加关照。
53 We are happy to be of help.
我们非常愿意辅助。
54 I can assure you of our close cooperation.
我保证通力合作。
55 Would it be possible for me to have a closer look at your samples?
可以让我参观一下你们的产品摆设室吗?
56 It will take me several hours if I really look at everything.
如果全部参观的话,那得需要好几个小时。
57 You may be interested in only some of the items.
你兴许对某些产品感兴趣。
58 I can just have a glance at the rest.
剩下的局部我粗略地看一下就可以了。
59 They've met with great favor home and abroad.
这些产品在海内外很受欢送。
60 All these articles are best selling lines.
所有这些产品都是我们的畅销货。
61 Your desire coincides with ours.
我们双方的愿望都是一致的。
62 No wonder you're so experienced.
怪不得你这么有教训。
63 Textile business has become more and more difficult since the competition grew.
跟着竞争的加剧,纺织品贸易越来越难做了。
64 Could I have your latest catalogues or something that tells me about your company?
可以给我一些贵公司最近的商品价格目录表或者一些有关解释资料吗?
65 At what time can we work out a deal?
我们什么时候洽商生意?
66 I hope to conclude some business with you.
我希望能与贵公司建立贸易关联。
67 We also hope to expand our business with you.
我们也希望与贵公司扩大贸易往来。
68 This is our common desire.
这是我们的独特欲望。
69 I think you probably know China has adopted a flexible policy in her foreign trade.
我想你也许已经了解到中国在对外商业中采用了机动的政策。
70 I've read about it,but I'd like to know more about it.
我已经知道了一点儿,但我还想多了解一些。
71 Seeing is believing.
百闻不如一见。
72 I would like to present our comments in the following order.
我希望能按照以下的次序提出我们的见解。
73 First of all, I will outline the characteristics of our product.
首先我将简单阐明咱们商品的特征。
74 When I present my views on the competitive products, I will refer to the patent situation.
专利的情况会在说明竞争产品时一并提出。
75 Please proceed with your presentation.
请开端你的简报。
76 Yes, we have been interested in new system.
是的,我们对新体系很感兴趣。
77 Has your company done any research in this field?
请问贵公司对此范围做了任何研究吗?
78 Yes, we have done a little. But we have just started and have nothing to show you.
有,我们做了一些,然而由于我们才刚起步,并不任何材料可以提供应你们。
79 If you are interested, I will prepare a list of them.
假如你感兴致的话,我能够列表让你参考。
80 By the way, before leaving this subject, I would like to add a few comments.
在结束这个问题之前顺便一提,我希望能再提出一些见地。
81 I would like to ask you a favor.
我可以提出一个要求吗?
82 Would you let me know your fax number?
可以告知我您的传真机号码吗?
83 Would it be too much to ask you to respond to my question by tomorrow?
可以请你在来日以前回复吗?
84 Could you consider accepting our counterproposal?
你能考虑接受我们的反对案吗?
85 I would really appreciate your persuading your management.
如果你能压服经营团队,我会很感谢。
86 I would like to suggest that we take a coffee break.
我倡议我们休息一下喝杯咖啡。
87 Maybe we should hold off until we have covered item B on our agenda.
也许我们应当先念叨完B项议题。
88 As a matter of fact, we would like to discuss internally regarding item B.
事实上,我们希望可以先内部探讨B项议题。
89 May I propose that we break for coffee now?
我可以提议休息一下,喝杯咖啡吗?
90 If you insist, I will comply with your request.
如果你保持,我们会按照你的请求。
91 We must stress that these payment terms are very important to us.
我们必须强调这些付款条件对我们很重要。
92 Please be aware that this is a crucial issue to us.
请了解这一点对我们至关重要。
93 I |
|